• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

ratherbesurfing

Career Recruiter
Does anybody here know what FY15 attainment looks like so far and what the remaining quotas are? I recall getting these numbers from my OPO quite regularly.

exNavyOffRec

Does anybody here know what FY15 attainment looks like so far and what the remaining quotas are? I recall getting these numbers from my OPO quite regularly.

Remember hard numbers don't come out until Dec/Jan in most cases, but from the info I had and RUFIO181 has put out the numbers have been fairly steady for the past 5 years.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
More like...

lvBTcRi.jpg

PettyOfficerCJ

I was watching this go back and forth with great amusement especially when she pulled the whole Admirals Granddaughter bit, lmao. I've noticed she hasn't been back. What did you mean by the sticker? I'm still kinda new to all this.

I called it a "sticker", but I guess because it's really just an online image...... It was the one that said "Internet Award"....... and it should go to whoever guesses the time/day right.