• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

fedman28

What's really funny is if you look at "whos online now" when you log in the majority are members on this forum....hummm....

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I am so bored that I just scrolled through the FY15 budget. I took a look at the accession numbers for OCS and STA-21. They are pretty much the same as last year. I couldn't find anything in particular that pertained to IDC.

ratherbesurfing

Career Recruiter
I can if I'm driving :).

CISSP is Certified Information Systems Security Professional. It's a managerial level cert that if you are an IW, you have a high probability you'll need it or something equivalent to do your job.
You will have to wait for the next board to submit this qualification if not already selected.

PettyOfficerCJ

I like this...... So we're all going to guess on the day and time and then see who's right?? This will definitely make this wait more interesting .......... Ok, so my guess is Wednesday (8th) at 1300 CST.

fedman28

I think who ever guesses the date right should get an automatic PRO REC-Y :) Put me down for the 10th of Sept. wishful thinking I know but still.