• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

fedman28

I keep checking here because I know I will find out information on here sooner than from my OR. When the July board was cancelled I found out on here first. I called my OR and mentioned it to him and he said" Oh huh let me check on that and I will get back to you" lol. I think he will be the last to know about the results coming out, but this is also the same guy that wasn't sure the Friday before the board convened in Sep if my packet was PROBOARD or not and said I don't have time to check right now I'll get back to you. UnSat.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
The worst part is when us fleet applicants get word, the rest of you still have a small wait after that.

Close. This scenerio only applies to us active duty type, but I think the worse part is when somebody announces they got selected, but your BOL isn't updated. Therefore, all you think is that you did not get selected.

psulaw0929

OCS Class 04-16, 27 SEP 2015
FY15 Q1 NRC Admiral's Accelerator Award list came out, for officers they are looking for Nuke Submarine Officers, Chaplain Officers, and Navy Reserve Medical Officers.