• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
So, the easiest path to the IDC is to apply for an Aviation board until I get a PRO REC Y, DOR in flight school, and then drop into INTEL?
Got it!

An HMC at my office actually touted this as a reason to apply for SNA lol.

IWhopeful

My old Division Officer was dropped from BUDS and got to choose IW. So there is always that route. . Seriously though, it's been a few years since that happened. I did just find out I can re-enlist in the Navy and keep my rank. I'm up for 1st class, and honestly miss it after having taught English, doing some traveling, and re-thinking some things. I mainly got out cause I wanted to be free like a bird for a few years. I can say I miss the professionalism and the opportunities, and the benefits of working as a linguist. Either way I want to be Navy again, sooner than later.

ratherbesurfing

Career Recruiter
Anyone need a good laugh?

lqLOex4.jpg
Obviously they never applied to the IDC.

exNavyOffRec

My old Division Officer was dropped from BUDS and got to choose IW. So there is always that route. . Seriously though, it's been a few years since that happened. I did just find out I can re-enlist in the Navy and keep my rank. I'm up for 1st class, and honestly miss it after having taught English, doing some traveling, and re-thinking some things. I mainly got out cause I wanted to be free like a bird for a few years. I can say I miss the professionalism and the opportunities, and the benefits of working as a linguist. Either way I want to be Navy again, sooner than later.

one of my guys that just recently finished the first part of BUDS said about 2/3 of the officers didn't make it, many were offered positions as EOD officers, the others went home.

kj0b

Per NOPO in an email to recruiters today:

"We anticipate our IDC results later this week (release to the field early next week). I know many of your recruiters are eagerly awaiting these results and we appreciate your patience."

Can someone confirm what "to the field" means?

So would we find out this week then?

ratherbesurfing

Career Recruiter
Per NOPO in an email to recruiters today:

"We anticipate our IDC results later this week (release to the field early next week). I know many of your recruiters are eagerly awaiting these results and we appreciate your patience."
I'm both happy and upset at the same time. I was really hoping to see something a month ago lol.