• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

usmctonavy

I honestly thought they would come out by COB Friday, just seemed to fit, and its been more than a month. I am just hopeful it comes between now and Thanksgiving.

kj0b

Honestly I'm tired of the guessing game because it just sets false expectations.

I'm just going to sit and wait and until results are finally released.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
There are a lot of billets given to guys who either DORd, failed, or were medically disqualified. Everyone in this categories goes to the POCR board for a chance at a new designator and IDC seems to scoop a lot of them (SWO does as well). From what I was told it saves the navy money by just putting the training attrites into new designators rather then separating them.

So, the easiest path to the IDC is to apply for an Aviation board until I get a PRO REC Y, DOR in flight school, and then drop into INTEL?
Got it!

navyhaz

Anyone need a good laugh?

lqLOex4.jpg

navyhaz

So, the easiest path to the IDC is to apply for an Aviation board until I get a PRO REC Y, DOR in flight school, and then drop into INTEL?
Got it!

This is exactly how I see it. It's starting to look like this is the only way into the community.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
I saw that! They make it sound so easy lol. You know they're reputable too, especially since they post retractions almost weekly.