• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
Im on the Oct 29 board. I think I have a good chance. 3.0 GPA, Marine Sergeant Harrier Jet mechanic, Private, Instrument, Commercial, Multi engine rated pilot 200 hours or so. Letter of recommendation from a Commander, captain (Marines), and a Major who said (in my 16 plus years as a Marine officer he is one of the finest Sergeants I have ever served with) Not trying to brag but I would love a little encouragment. This is my dream! (like pretty much all of you)

I'm not am expert but i would venture to say astb line scores, degree and Gpa are the biggest factors. We all have ya me lors.. just my 2 cents. Good luck

exNavyOffRec

Im on the Oct 29 board. I think I have a good chance. 3.0 GPA, Marine Sergeant Harrier Jet mechanic, Private, Instrument, Commercial, Multi engine rated pilot 200 hours or so. Letter of recommendation from a Commander, captain (Marines), and a Major who said (in my 16 plus years as a Marine officer he is one of the finest Sergeants I have ever served with) Not trying to brag but I would love a little encouragment. This is my dream! (like pretty much all of you)

how were your scores?