• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

iFly14

pilot
I appreciate the vote of confidence. Look forward to seeing what scores look like for people geting accepted.

FROG14

Naval Aviator
I appreciate the vote of confidence. Look forward to seeing what scores look like for people geting accepted.

Just get your kit in, you'll be fine! Especially being 23 you have plenty of time and those are probably the best scores I've seen on AW! No offense but I'm glad you didn't make this board! :D

CCTXNATIVE

Just get your kit in, you'll be fine! Especially being 23 you have plenty of time and those are probably the best scores I've seen on AW! No offense but I'm glad you didn't make this board! :D
Also glad he didn't make this board. But let's be honest...there's a lot more to a kit than just scores. Good luck...it's ideal if we all get in!

CCTXNATIVE

not necessarily when it comes to aviation, ASTB scores trump just about everything else.
Really? Then why not do selection immediately after taking the exams? I took my tests then spent 4 months jumping through other hoops and filling out other documents to complete the kit.

exNavyOffRec

Really? Then why not do selection immediately after taking the exams? I took my tests then spent 4 months jumping through other hoops and filling out other documents to complete the kit.

There are still those that would be on the bubble whose LOR's and statement will push to one side or the other, I never say a person at my NRD with 8's or 9's not get a pro Y, I have seen one here though, and some of those guys with 8's or 9's hand all types leadership/activities/community service, and some did nothing but go to school.

Kevin Jenkins

pilot
There are still those that would be on the bubble whose LOR's and statement will push to one side or the other, I never say a person at my NRD with 8's or 9's not get a pro Y, I have seen one here though, and some of those guys with 8's or 9's hand all types leadership/activities/community service, and some did nothing but go to school.
@NavyOffRec I pray that the above holds true for this round of boards!

Whitefoot

None
I am just glad all you young'ns with those high scores (above mine) aren't putting SNFO as your first option! Otherwise, I would have to go against the OR's advice and study for and retake the ASTB, for the next round of course. Good luck to all who submitted a kit this week. Remember this saying when you are celebrating, "I'll have what the man on the floor's having."

Gator Guard

always knife hands
I am going to be one of those people whose LORs and other variables have to sway the board to select me with only a 6/6/6. Fortunately I have seen applicants get SNA with 6/6/6 so I know I have a chance.