• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
If this selection is anything like the last one, AD guys may get results by Friday. For the rest of us, I'm thinking a week from now.

KnightFlight

OR's do not always have the most up to date information. Sometimes they don't find out a board was even held until they see the results.

exNavyOffRec

I finally called someone Higher up on the food chain today, regarding my kit (cuz it's been lots in limbo along with my recruiters) and he not only told me my paperwork arrived in Florida a week ago, but that he hasn't a clue when the board is...just speculated sometime in Feb still.

uh, Florida? NRC is in TN and N3M issues the PQ letter and they aren't in FL either, NAMI is but your record shouldn't go there unless you went to NAMI for a physical or if N3M has a concern about something.

HTR

pilot
So for those that still aren't sure whether the board happened, I found out for sure that it DID happen and I also know that the SWO will happen on 24 Feb. Good luck to everyone.
I-dont-believe-you.gif

I'm so fucking sick of this thread but I can't stop refreshing it. "My recruiter confirmed the board is February 3, all aboard!" "Yeah well MY recruiter said he's heard nothing of it!" "Well MINE said February 3 is a go!" "Well MINE said blah blah blah" fucking shoot me. Post watertight proof when the board is or stop speculating. "Sometimes recruiters don't even hear about boards!" is also speculating. Fuck me

HTR

pilot
I'm so fucking sick of this thread but I can't stop refreshing it. "My recruiter confirmed the board is February 3, all aboard!" "Yeah well MY recruiter said he's heard nothing of it!" "Well MINE said February 3 is a go!" "Well MINE said blah blah blah" fucking shoot me.
First off deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath.
Second, try to keep from getting excited about information that doesn't come from Rufio or someone of that authority.
My recruiter told me that the board hadn't met when people were getting results. Its all craziness and miss information.