• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

otejay

try to keep from getting excited about information that doesn't come from Rufio or someone of that authority.

+1 To be honest, I only drop whatever I'm doing when I get a notification that Rufio, NavyOffRec or the OPO posted anything. Otherwise, all other notifications that pop up on my email I look at if I want to get perspective when I feel like OCS is light years away... or, frankly, to be entertained :)

One should take this forum as what it is: a coping mechanism with the occasional useful information from the big boys.

Steeve Pierre

stick'em
I wonder how long till they release the numbers for the board that's going on right now. Hopefully they're still selecting a lot of people. Good luck to everybody that made this board. Hope you guys get results soon... As for me I'm hoping to make the next board. As long as they hold it mid to end of May I'll make it.

HTR

pilot
I wonder how long till they release the numbers for the board that's going on right now. Hopefully they're still selecting a lot of people. Good luck to everybody that made this board. Hope you guys get results soon... As for me I'm hoping to make the next board. As long as they hold it mid to end of May I'll make it.
why may?

paulmkrueger

This thread...
Watching-NOVA-gif.gif

Al. Poison

Hey guys, I just heard from the top guys at nrc that the board happened last week. Due to some budget over site they are unable to take anymore pilot slots this fiscal year. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for everyone.

Additionally I have it on the highest authority that Santa is real. Now where's da kool-aid yall drinkin at?