• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

paulmkrueger

This is literally my last attempt at SNA/SNFO. If I dont get selected then I have to call it quits.
GPA .2.95
Prior Marine Sergeant/Harrier Mechanic
Private/Commercial/Instrument/Multiengine
LOR Navy Commander/Marine Captain(2)/Marine Sergeant(2)/Marine Major/Flight Instructor
ASTB: 52 6/6/6
Winners never quit and quitters never win. Keep trying.

luvmychevy1951

Winners never quit and quitters never win. Keep trying.
Im not quitting. I graduate in May so this is the last board before I graduate. I have a wife and a son, they need some sort of certainty. If this doesnt pan out I will be crushed but I have to get a job in my field and provide for them.

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Im not quitting. I graduate in May so this is the last board before I graduate. I have a wife and a son, they need some sort of certainty. If this doesnt pan out I will be crushed but I have to get a job in my field and provide for them.
Keep apply but get a job in the mean time. No one needs to know that you may or may not be leaving them.

Al. Poison

Good luck to everyone submitting on this board! I just got my PQ letter yesterday, so I might not make it! Why. Can't. Just. One. More. Day.

Last edited:

VTAeroEng

Checking in for the first time as a SNA applicant. I've been a lurker on this website for a while now. Got my packet submitted just after the last board met (MEPS messed that one up) so hopefully all goes well for this board. Now it's just the waiting game

RCArce01

Checking in for the first time as a SNA applicant. I've been a lurker on this website for a while now. Got my packet submitted just after the last board met (MEPS messed that one up) so hopefully all goes well for this board. Now it's just the waiting game

I too have been a lurker on here for a while, finally signed up this week now that I'm well into the application process. Although my stats aren't quite as stellar as yours, you're pretty much a shoe-in. Nice job and good luck!

KnightFlight

Thanks for ruining the curve.... :eek: