• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

sharkbait1

pilot
Hey all,

So it's been slow at work today, so I decided to see what officer pay will look like (roughly) when we all join up....

Some assumptions I made:
No Kids
Made all promotions (used middle of the range of years that is listed in various sites)
Living at Naval Base Ventura County
E-2 pipeline (best estimates I could come up with on training pipeline)
Included base pay, BAH, BAS, and flight pay
All of the numbers are PRE TAX

View attachment 14404

View attachment 14405

And before anyone screams "you shouldn't be worried about this, if this is why you join you shouldn't blah blah", trust me I'm not lol. Just bored like everyone else waiting for the boards...

Go Niners
One should certainly be able to support themselves/family with these numbers...but fantastic chart nonetheless

mhunter

None
My OR confirmed both dates for me this morning. Feb 3 NFO, Feb 23 SWO. Best of luck everyone! Hopefully we will have results soon.

mhunter

None
Does this mean Feb 3 for SNA also or do we not know?
I can't say anything on that since I didn't ask specifically about SNA. However, SNA and NFO are usually held at the same board. My assumption would be it is today also, but you know what they say about when you assume.

mhunter

None
Just throwing this out there, I don't think you are going to have an issue getting selected. With you having a masters and having a 4.0 gpa I'm pretty sure you won't have a problem.
You never know man. I'd rather go in with low expectations and be surprised than it be the other way. Hoping for the best of course. It's just terrifying knowing that my future is in their hands right now, literally. You have a great GPA, especially for aeronautics. Plus you're AD. Good luck man!

luvmychevy1951

This is literally my last attempt at SNA/SNFO. If I dont get selected then I have to call it quits.
GPA .2.95
Prior Marine Sergeant/Harrier Mechanic
Private/Commercial/Instrument/Multiengine
LOR Navy Commander/Marine Captain(2)/Marine Sergeant(2)/Marine Major/Flight Instructor
ASTB: 52 6/6/6