• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 2 DEC 2019

TR_9124

BOL is having issues unless you're on an NMCI computer. and I am assuming recruiters hear back much sooners than anyone on the AD side.

TR_9124

I was told AD has to wait for their Triad to contact them and then BOL is updated with those results about a week or so later....frustrating for AD, but recruiters have more direct access to the system, something that we AD unfortunately don't have

EM123

For the IWC board in september BOL was updated the same day as the triad notifications and civilian notifications. Much smaller board then, so that could have something to do with it, but for bigger commands BOL is likely going to be the only source. I know for a fact my triad is not tracking these results and will definitely not notify me because they didnt last time. So looks like this wait will be just a little longer.

Fwutter

Over the moon right now heard from my recruiter yesterday that I was not selected for CW, but instead for IP which I did not put down as a choice, infact the only thing I put down was CW. I told him yesterday I would call him back a day later and confirm my choice as I had no idea what IP is. I was told today that my class date is April 12th.