• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 2 DEC 2019

TKDiggles

Paul isn't budging, he wont give me any gouge. All he will tell me is it takes 2-8 weeks from the boards convene date to get the results.
In the deleted thread someone said that the last three December boards released results in early Dec, in mid Dec, and one as late as early Jan if I remember correctly.

I hate to give out bad gouge, butttttt... I was just told that some future mustang facebook group is saying that the results for the Q1 IWC board are out. Can anyone concur with this, can any current enlisted personnel check their BOL?

CowboyFan15

I hate to give out bad gouge, butttttt... I was just told that some future mustang facebook group is saying that the results for the Q1 IWC board are out. Can anyone concur with this, can any current enlisted personnel check their BOL?
Nothing on my BOL
Just be patient. We have all played our best cards and just need to wait for the dealer to show their hand

TR_9124

Nothing on my BOL either and wasn't expecting to see anything there before getting a call from my CO or XO anyways. I highly doubt anything will be out prior to the new year.

EM123

I applied for 1810 and 1830 in august for the september board. 1830 was cancelled and pushed to this december 2 board. 1810 was not cancelled and for that group (which was much smaller than this board) it took over a month to get the results. When we did get them the Ys and the Ns found out the same day. Most of us through BOL and some through their CoC. This wait is standard. Some times it's short some times it's long. There is no hints or warnings that we get anything you just wake up one day and find out. At this point it's been 5 months since I applied so another week or 3 is nothing.

sldm992

My what? I'm just a civilian. Idk what it means exactly but recruiter told me its for the application. Some kind of investigation request