• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 2 DEC 2019

SRB138

Hey everyone. I'm starting this thread for the 2 DEC 19 IWC board. I submitted for INTEL for the last board but that was canceled. Mine is being resubmitted to NRC in a week or so.

27 years old.
AWR2 Naval Tactical Aircrewman (NAC/AW/SW). 5 years of service.
Bachelor's: The Ohio State University. Major: Security and Intelligence Studies. GPA: 3.5
Master's: Georgetown University. Major: Applied Intelligence (In-progress). GPA: 3.87
LORs: Two O-5s (former CO's) and One O-4 (OIC)
Appraisals: O-5 (N2), O-4, 2 O-3s.

Applying for INTEL/1830.

alohse

There was already a post started for this board, on August 12th. As soon as some of us found out INTEL was canceled :)

alohse

There was already a post started for this board, on August 12th. As soon as some of us found out INTEL was canceled :)

Mreaker12

Ok lets come together. The man deleted our group. When can we hear results? Its been longer than normal...who canwe talk to?

Mreaker12

Let us previously enlisted be honest...there are dates for when ldo cwo come out. Set dates. That date is specific. Why must my Sailors wait with their careers in the balance? Waiting for this board/admin department decide when/if they should publish results? Can one of you who become an officer off this board and make it, finally help those who live off posting online try to make it like the normal fleet? They must be tired of living everyday off the BOL results that come out. Regardless of holidays.