• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS IWC 10-Jul-23Proboard

spartan22

How do you know? Are the dates visible somewhere?
I haven't personally viewed anything, but my recruiter told me that my date to report is September 24th. I found out I was selected by the board awaiting approval from an Admiral earlier in the week, and found out today that I'm officially/fully approved and that my ship date is Sept 24th.

I got selected for the board as well but haven’t heard anything else from the recruiter. I didn’t expect people to have dates so soon either.

On the list some people have dates and some have FY-24 meaning they are still working on the exact class to put you in.
If you or anyone else has access to the list, can I ask to check if I have a date?

I’m sure my recruiter would let me know but at the same time they could just be checking every so often…

OverMattress

IP-PROREC Y
I got selected for the board as well but haven’t heard anything else from the recruiter. I didn’t expect people to have dates so soon either.
That surprised me too. My command got the email the day after results were out. It listed each class from now until the end of the year for them to choose.

That surprised me too. My command got the email the day after results were out. It listed each class from now until the end of the year for them to choose.
@RhodesReese checked it for me as my recruiter had not contacted me yet with a date; I was due for Sept 3. I DID put in my form that I preferred a date around October, though if I get the Sept 24 one, I'd be OK with it.

exNavyOffRec

The issues with aviation have caused people to think going fairly soon is odd, it is actually supposed to be normal. If things are working well a person will find out results and most will be heading to OCS in 1 to 6 months.