• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS IWC 10-Jul-23Proboard

OverMattress

IP-PROREC Y
Interestingly, while looking for the "At Board" list today, I noticed it was already posted. The board for IP and CW both convened on June 30th. Well ahead of schedule.
Apologies, I should be more specific. Only your recruiter will have access to this information. I do not have this list. Refer all questions about application status to your recruiter. Or whomever submitted your package to the board.

I don't suppose anyone has insight on whether results for this board have been preliminarily posted? It's only been a week and change but as the recruiter said they may be out within a week or two from the board date, I'm curious on whether they've been posted somewhere ?

OverMattress

IP-PROREC Y
I don't suppose anyone has insight on whether results for this board have been preliminarily posted? It's only been a week and change but as the recruiter said they may be out within a week or two from the board date, I'm curious on whether they've been posted somewhere ?
Commands will likely hear the results before the list is posted. From that, someone will most certainly post on here if they get selected. A few days later the list will be public.

Thankfully IWC and Intel results seem to be released around the same time. As far as the time they get posted, we can only speculate.

exNavyOffRec

When results are released can vary wildly based on many factors, it could be 2 weeks or it could be 2 months (rare).
Commands will likely hear the results before the list is posted. From that, someone will most certainly post on here if they get selected. A few days later the list will be public.

Thankfully IWC and Intel results seem to be released around the same time. As far as the time they get posted, we can only speculate.
That used to be the case, but now recruiters can look up their applicants in the system and see if an OCS date is assigned, it also depends how good the individual recruiting commands are at distributing the list sent out, some are quicker than others.

RhodesReese

Congratulations to all those that made it! If you were selected for IP please feel free to message me. I am finishing up IP Basic School and heading to my first IP command in September.

So, question. On the board schedule, it said that this is for FY24 quotas. Does this mean that people selected won't go to OCS until October at the earliest? Or is it that their commission is granted during the FY24?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
So, question. On the board schedule, it said that this is for FY24 quotas. Does this mean that people selected won't go to OCS until October at the earliest? Or is it that their commission is granted during the FY24?

Anyone who commissions between 1 October 2023 and 30 September 2024 is a FY-24 gain. So in terms of OCS, do the 13 week math to see where you would be in terms of shipping out.