• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS IWC 10-Jul-23Proboard

OverMattress

IP-PROREC Y
I applied to this board as well. Does anyone know how soon after the board convenes would we know the results?
The book answer is 2-12 weeks.

Historically though, results are usually released on the second or third Friday of the month. Last year, the results were released August 12th.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Is this most board timeline
Every board differs, but some of the issues can be boards not convening on the date posted on the dashboard. I applied to the March 2021 Intel board and it convened two weeks late and took several weeks so it was almost 2 months before we got results. Two people from my OCS class were selected on this board back in 2021 and got their results around the 20th of July and were at OCS August 15th (1 civilian 1 prior).

Kismet

Yes quite the wait now. Pretty much the whole summer. I've found creative ways to pass the time but the main solution has been the same as ever.
Every board differs, but some of the issues can be boards not convening on the date posted on the dashboard. I applied to the March 2021 Intel board and it convened two weeks late and took several weeks so it was almost 2 months before we got results. Two people from my OCS class were selected on this board back in 2021 and got their results around the 20th of July and were at OCS August 15th (1 civilian 1 prior).
Man I'd be going out of my skull at that point with the waiting wow. Props to them but of course it was all worth it in the end!

OverMattress

IP-PROREC Y
Interestingly, while looking for the "At Board" list today, I noticed it was already posted. The board for IP and CW both convened on June 30th. Well ahead of schedule.