• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY12 STA-21 Applicants

EM1(SW/AW) Hab

If anyone selected this year is going to ODU and needs some info please feel free to email me. Also, if you are selected for SWO/EDO and have any questions I will help try to answer. My email is vhabg001@odu.edu . Good luck!

V/r,
OC Habgood, Victor
HRNROTC Battalion Training Officer

johnnyfive

FY12 STA-21 Selectee (NFO), WINGED AVIATOR
Congrats! Where are you headed?
Arizona State University. I'm trying to look into how the HHG move is going to work. I'd like to do a partial DITY move and fly my wife and son to Arizona while I'm at NSI. I guess we'll see how the orders read. Does anyone know if they're PCS orders or TAD orders? I'd like to detach before going to NSI.

kb9579

FY12 STA-21 Selectee SWO(IP)
Congrats to everyone who made it! I was also wondering about the HHG and family move, but can not get started with out original orders. Hopefully they do come out this week. I believe they are PCS orders with training en route.

kb9579

FY12 STA-21 Selectee SWO(IP)
no called Ed Straten yesterday again, was told none have been returned yet, once they do get approved then BUPERS will take up to ten days to cut orders.... Checked with personal property and they said they would be able to do a speedy move if orders arrived late, not sure if this applies to all areas tho..worth it to check:)