• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY12 STA-21 Applicants

That_1_Dud3

Congrats to all who made it! :) Wow, just seeing how excited you all are makes me excited too haha!

Lord willing, maybe I will join you all within the next couple years!

KevBot510

FY12 STA-21 SWO Selectee
Anyone know Ed Straten's email address and where we send our Acceptance Letters/Degree Plans/Physical Forms?

OC/EMC

A very well deserved congo-rats to all that made either list. Keeping trying until they tell you no, then try again.

For any sellectees who are already in Khakis and have questions about the 'other' transition to OC/Officer, or questions about the CEC, feel free to PM me.

KevBot510

FY12 STA-21 SWO Selectee
Does anyone know when the 36 Month timeline starts? Does it start when you report to your NROTC Unit or when you start school? Since there is only one NSI Class, does that mean everyone will start in the summer semester or can you start in the fall if some pre-req classes aren't offered in the summer?

OC/EMC

Does anyone know when the 36 Month timeline starts? Does it start when you report to your NROTC Unit or when you start school? Since there is only one NSI Class, does that mean everyone will start in the summer semester or can you start in the fall if some pre-req classes aren't offered in the summer?

You will be required to start taking classes in the Summer 2012 semester. That will also start your "3 year clock". The 3 years are school years, not necessarily calendar years. Think of it in terms of semesters; you have a maximum of 9 before you start talking waivers.

Joe Smith

Think about it like this: You will start classes around May 2012. You will need to graduate in May 2015. That gives you three summer, three spring, and three winter semesters. If you go to a school on a quarter system you'll get however many quarters you can fit into three years.

timmyhoffa

FY-12 SWO/ED Selectee
Has anyone gotten their physcials approved by BUMED yet?

Based on the reply I got from P-Cola yesterday I'm guessing no.

Chief,
No word from BUMED yet. CDR Pridemore called yesterday, BUMED should start getting physicals back to us this week. Hang in there.
v/r

Ed Straten
STA-21 Placement Coordinator
https://www.sta-21.navy.mil/

Naval Service Training Command (NSTC) OD2
250 Dallas Street, Suite A
Pensacola, FL 32508-5268
COMM: (850) 452-9433
DSN: 922-9433
FAX: 850-452-2486
edward.straten@navy.mil

Based on the reply I got from P-Cola yesterday I'm guessing no.

Chief,
No word from BUMED yet. CDR Pridemore called yesterday, BUMED should start getting physicals back to us this week. Hang in there.
v/r

Ed Straten
STA-21 Placement Coordinator
https://www.sta-21.navy.mil/

Naval Service Training Command (NSTC) OD2
250 Dallas Street, Suite A
Pensacola, FL 32508-5268
COMM: (850) 452-9433
DSN: 922-9433
FAX: 850-452-2486
edward.straten@navy.mil
Yeah I have everything but my approved physical, I hope we get them this week.