• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY12 STA-21 Applicants

Ordie1757

Oh and when I spoke to the NSI rep (before I explained my situation) she told me that I had to report on the date according to my orders...so even if your gonna report on Sunday morning, I would still give them a call......

adaptive

I am leaving Norfolk Saturday evening around 8 PM, and then I will check-in asap upon arriving. Anyone want to convoy up? I could possibly pick someone arriving in the AM up from the airport too.

wernama

Bring your NWU's, Boots, Dress shoes, awards including medals if you got them and pt gear. The rest of the stuff will be issued to you...If I think of anything else I will re-post. Good luck to you all and congrats on being selected.

jake954

When does the Feb class up of NSI graduate? I am an OC and want to call my new OC's when they get out of NSI so I can have a few minutes to talk instead of a long turnaround time on email?

kb9579

FY12 STA-21 Selectee SWO(IP)
We graduate 13APR. Email turn around isnt that bad, we can check it at least a couple times a day.