• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
Does any one know how long they will give you at Pensacola to turn in your acceptance letter and degree plan once you are accepted to the program?

You can take all the time you want, but the longer you delay submitting all the required paperwork to confirm your selection, the longer it will take for your orders to be requested and issued! Keep in mind that your selection into the program is NOT set in stone until ALL of the conditions have been met (i.e. submitting acceptance letter, degree plan, passed physical exam, HIV test results, etc.). And your physical exam results have to be reviewed by BUMED (and NAMI if you're Pilot/NFO) and approved before your orders will be issued. So it's in your best interest to get all of the required items submitted ASAP to beat the "rush" and get your orders cut in a timely manner!

AmericanRiver

Bigfoot Slam Dunk Rainmaker
...guilty...:( care to try your luck with me on a soccer field? :D
I would smash on you on a soccer field. You'd end up putting the ball in the goal for me in fear that I might send a rocket ball your way and take you down. Ever seen shoa lin soccer. Thats exactly how I play :icon_tong

CMS_189

Combat Air Crew
they took down the Fy08 NAVADMIN selection results from the website! hummm, maybe fixing to put up the Fy09 soon....

SkyBoundET2

My package status previously said closed. It now has the checklist again. At this point, I truly believe that the good folks pensacola are sitting back, screwing with stuff, and having a good old laugh when we all go crazy posting on here. what a bunch of a-holes... Not that i wouldn't do it, too. :D

FY09_hopeful

reTuRN of thE CHECKLIST!!!

Does any one know how long they will give you at Pensacola to turn in your acceptance letter and degree plan once you are accepted to the program?

Yes, I have the same question. I wonder if we submit all info, but wait to submit a degree plan until we hear back from the schools. Old Dominion University is always an option, but it will take until 24DEC to get an acceptance letter from UofM, Dartmouth College, or Cornel University.

Also, I had "package status closed for this cycle", but NOW my checklist is BACK!!! an auspicious sign????!¿¿

SkyBoundET2

I would smash on you on a soccer field. You'd end up putting the ball in the goal for me in fear that I might send a rocket ball your way and take you down. Ever seen shoa lin soccer. Thats exactly how I play :icon_tong

PSSSSSHHHHH.... bring it, man. you can't touch this. I'm the captain/coach of my ship's team. know why? cause i'm the best. that's right! THE best. just don't tell my team i said that, k? ;) maybe our teams will play each other- what command are you from? i'm on the Bush.

SkyBoundET2

Ok. Hear me out. Last year, some people logged in to view their package, and had an extra checklist. After this was brought to the attention of whoever maintains the website, that changed and everybody had the same thing. When results came out, it turned out that the people who got the extra checklist were the selectees. SO! This year, most people had package status closed, but some people still had the checklist. Now, after Pensacola has, i'm sure, received numerous emails about this, everybody has the same thing. Hmm...... suspicious.....

BOCOD

I truly believe that the good folks pensacola are sitting back, screwing with stuff, and having a good old laugh when we all go crazy posting on here. what a bunch of a-holes... Not that i wouldn't do it, too. :D

It is not just the people at p-cola laughing. I like how you say I am a jerk, but you would do the same thing.

BOCOD

Wow you freaked me out!!!!!:eek: i started to read the first sentence and almost went to the sta-21 site.....Then i read on to the rest. That was a good one..[/quote]

Thank you. If you got even a little excited then i accomplished my goal. I like reading this to see everyone freaking out just like last year.