• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

jeeplovindad

FY13 Sta-21 Applicant EDO/SWO
consider this for a second. The sta-21 website has been getting updated all week... when the next fy cycle will be able to start, new flashy eye catchers, and etc, they even have time to remind us to vote! But nobody's checklist has changed in days.

(network administrator thinking to himself....... hum, I don't think I'll update these profiles today, who cares about them. UHHHHH, I know... I'll put more glitter at the bottom of the webpage.. yah.. that will be fun)

Exactly my point. It leads me to believe that the selection process is not completed and that they are blowing smoke up our rear ends. If I was as lacksadaisical as they seem to want to be with this, I'd be in no position to even consider puting a package in. They're playing with my emotions ... haha.

jeeplovindad

(board members thinking to themselves..... lets hold off on finishing the boards and focus on the economy)

Seems to be the big topic

Well, yeah, the economy probably oughta be, but let's be small minded here and demand they finish one project before they start another.

jeeplovindad

On a totally unrelated topic, how do I attach a logo to my profile so that I can be cool like everyone else?

CMS_189

Combat Air Crew
you could ask the system administator.. but you might be waiting for a few weeks!!!

better just go to edit options, the on the side there's a link to "edit avator"

ac2NASTY

AC -> OC -> O3E
pilot
On a totally unrelated topic, how do I attach a logo to my profile so that I can be cool like everyone else?

Click on "USER CP", "edit your details" and then "custom user title". Type what you want it to say. Thats for the words under your name. For the picture do what CMS 189 said, "edit avatar".

BTW, mine says closed and has said that for a while. Not that it matters though.

jeeplovindad

Thanks. I'd have been scrounging around the site looking for that for the entire evening.

As for not making sense, yeah ... hurry up and wait ... that's the general consensus.

jeeplovindad

Thank you. It's a huge part of my motivation to accomplish this STA-21 program. There's no better place on Earth than Blacksburg. VA on a Thursday Evening during a football game. I was supposed to be class of '03 and now I'm ready to go back and finish it out as class of '12.

SkyBoundET2

and btw, americanriver, i totally feel your pain. CSMC was the most boring part of my life... until i went TAD to MSC. On a pre-com. 16 hours of nothing, dude, and barely enough bandwidth to load this site. Horrible horrible horrible. On the up side, due to lack of customers after hours, my chief said it was totally ok to bring movies! :D

jeeplovindad

and btw, americanriver, i totally feel your pain. CSMC was the most boring part of my life... until i went TAD to MSC. On a pre-com. 16 hours of nothing, dude, and barely enough bandwidth to load this site. Horrible horrible horrible. On the up side, due to lack of customers after hours, my chief said it was totally ok to bring movies! :D

Yes, I have 3.5 more hours to go, you've seen how I've bombarding this site, actually pretty much looking for someone to banter with.

SkyBoundET2

well i'm a jerk... i don't even have the courtesy to sympathize with the right person! :) sorry about that- got confused. 3 1/2, eh? have you done "nakey dance" on CSMO's desk yet? that always makes for a fun 10 minutes or so...

jeeplovindad

Naw. not quite yet, not quite late enough. However, the highlight of my night has been, well, I ain't too sure there's actually been one. Soccer, eh? I'm gonna go out and make an ### of myself tomorrow and play/support our team. Any tips?