• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

SkyBoundET2

you're the one going to the citadel, right? I'm from charleston- lived in Goose Creek. How's the weather down there right now? Virginia's already getting cold.:(

BOCOD

Right now it is overcast and in the upper 60's because of the storm off the coast. By the weekend it is supposed to get back in the lower 80's. Perfect weather if you ask me. Do you plan on comming back to Charleston for school?

flyn707

It will not allow me to log into STa-21

"An error has occurred. We apologize for this inconvenience.

The error has been logged and the server administrator has been notified.

any ideas?????

AmericanRiver

Bigfoot Slam Dunk Rainmaker
PSSSSSHHHHH.... bring it, man. you can't touch this. I'm the captain/coach of my ship's team. know why? cause i'm the best. that's right! THE best. just don't tell my team i said that, k? ;) maybe our teams will play each other- what command are you from? i'm on the Bush.

I'm recruiting in Sunny California. The team I sponsor is 12-0. Theyr'e only 17 but they would embarrass the h*ll out of you washed up players on the Bush:)

Thats cool that you guys have a league going. The only adult league open right now is XOSO sports. Kickball and Dodgeball. Yes I am serious:eek:

jeeplovindad

FY13 Sta-21 Applicant EDO/SWO
Ok. Hear me out. Last year, some people logged in to view their package, and had an extra checklist. After this was brought to the attention of whoever maintains the website, that changed and everybody had the same thing. When results came out, it turned out that the people who got the extra checklist were the selectees. SO! This year, most people had package status closed, but some people still had the checklist. Now, after Pensacola has, i'm sure, received numerous emails about this, everybody has the same thing. Hmm...... suspicious.....

Do we actually get the feeling that most people checklist's disappeared, and if so, what is that based off of? In my command 3 out of 5 people had the checklist stay, with two very strong candidates checklist disappearing. Also, when you all were complaining the site was down, I never saw that. Any opinions from any of you all would be appreciated, if not at least entertaining.

MelJ

FY09 SWO/IP Alternate
Yes, I had the "package status is now closed" message, but now I have the checklist again...hmmmm....

jeeplovindad

Yes, I had the "package status is now closed" message, but now I have the checklist again...hmmmm....

But does the majority lie in those who lists disappeared or those that kept them? Of course, speculation is probably not the way to go with this as in a week or so it will be all over.

jeeplovindad

I'm pretty sure I saw that the other day...

In my opinion, I think the "package status is now closed" message could have been a way to tag the selectees...what do you think?
My fingers and toes are crossed!!

I've heard both conspiracy's ... I'm hoping for it to be the other way around. I think if you could figure out if there were more people that lost their checklist than didn't ... or the other way around ... then you could assume to know the answer. However, there's over 3000 applicants, so that would be very difficult.