• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fun Low Level in a Hornet

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Sounds like the fun police are on patrol, stand by to secure the fun.:(

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Flight quarters, flight quarters........allhandsmanyourflightquartersstations............allhandstopsideremovecovers............thesmokinglampislighted.........inthedesignatedarea.......ontheportandsateboardOODstations..........DAYUM!!!!!

You've got it all wrong, the correct passage is "levity levity, away the morale suppression team away, provide from the XO's stateroom"
It's been a few years since I heard anything over the 1MC (thankful, thankful years). I'm surprised I could even start to forget the exact wording after hearing standard 1MC phraseology so many times.

I do specifically remember wondering why people would say "take all trash to receptacles provided FOR on the pier." Around 75% of the POOW would say that.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
At least they never say "Ring the bell, ring the bell, ring the bell" when calling out a fire. Then again, I don't remember ever seeing any Rhodes Scholars on the Bridge standing POOW.

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I can't be the only person curious as to the tactical value of the Hummer low level.

Who gives a hoot if there is a tactical application? I've flown low levels in a COD before. NO tactical value. But, it does help make better pilots! (And it's fun!)