• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

AaronJB

Dumb Ensign, VT-6
Checking in here now with you ladies and gents. I was ProRec Y SNA from the 06May board. Just signed my JPAS paperwork today to initiate my background check.

Last edited:

akjim101

My OR called me today, he said my FS was at the PM's desk waiting a signature. I was PRO-Y at the May board for SNA and SNFO. It seems like this turn around was really quick? Has anyone else heard anything from their OR?

brogdawg32

My OR called me today, he said my FS was at the PM's desk waiting a signature. I was PRO-Y at the May board for SNA and SNFO. It seems like this turn around was really quick? Has anyone else heard anything from their OR?
Rumors from ORs on the other thread are that they want to push through all the FINSELs in the next 2-3 weeks

Surf

pilot
Same thing happened to me, mine has been sitting at the PM's desk for 2 months now. Pro-Recs from the December board recently got the their FINSELS, prepare to standby.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
Same thing happened to me, mine has been sitting at the PM's desk for 2 months now. Pro-Recs from the December board recently got the their FINSELS, prepare to standby.
Nothing more than a status update from what I took from past threads.

Fronch

OCS 03-15 (IW)
Still no word for me. In fact, tomorrow is my 3-month purgaversary! Things I've been doing to keep myself occupied since the semester ended:
  • Taking some Coursera courses
  • Going to a CrossFit gym
  • Playing video games
  • Planning a two-week road trip for June
Anyone else? How do you pass the time in purgatory?

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
Still no word for me. In fact, tomorrow is my 3-month purgaversary! Things I've been doing to keep myself occupied since the semester ended:
  • Playing video games

I attempted to get a job, had a few interviews, but guess I didn't impress. So now...
  • The Simpsons
  • Video Games
  • Gym
  • Hang out with very few friends
  • Airwarriors/Facebook
It's going to be a looooong three months.

JoJoGoHard

PRO-REC Y IW (18100) 20DEC13
  • Playing video games
1) Standing three section duty in-port and port and (report)/starboard while underway
2) Running and exercising on the pier in 100 degree weather
3) Lurking on this thread
4) Maintaining positive control of my nerves as I continue to wait for an OCS date (5 months and counting)