• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Hump

Not at the Enterprise I want to work at...
Anyone else gotten one of these? I got it from my OR a while back and wanted to check how current the gouge is.

pOAfL7W.jpg

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
It's at least a year out of date, since it looks like the same one I got. And I had been told that the info I'd gotten in that was already outdated, so proceed with caution.

exNavyOffRec

It's at least a year out of date, since it looks like the same one I got. And I had been told that the info I'd gotten in that was already outdated, so proceed with caution.

They don't print those things very often, we ordered "new ones" each year and they all were the same for over 3+ years, so what he has may or may not be out of date.

Surf

pilot
They don't print those things very often, we ordered "new ones" each year and they all were the same for over 3+ years, so what he has may or may not be out of date.
What kind of material would be out of date? Is it safe to say the Big 3 are still the same?

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
Apparently the guide book was last revised on 06/10, I'm assuming June 2010. So I'm pretty sure some minor things are out of date.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
I think it was on the same form as the "I watched the Wings of Gold OCS" thing, and you would have initialed for each thing (I watched the video, I received the DEP book, etc).

I think it was on the same form as the "I watched the Wings of Gold OCS" thing, and you would have initialed for each thing (I watched the video, I received the DEP book, etc).

He told me I had to watch a video about OCS after I receive my Pro-Y, I guess he will give me the book then?