• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current A-Pool/API students? Pathetic...or The Great Mustin Beach O'Club Thread

phrogpilot73

How 'bout before you guys get to caught up in looking like a pilot, you start showing up to the o'club and drinking like one.
Saw that Hozer's gonna be at the P-Cola O'Club on Friday. I'll be there as well. I've got a pitcher to the Ensign that shows wearing brown shoes. Hozer's got the second (didn't ask, but if he pusses out - I'll get the second). I'll be in a flight suit, with an HMM-774 Wild Goose patch. This time, I'll ACTUALLY wear the CH-46E Endangered Species patch (black circular patch with a Phrog skeleton).

I've got BS AMB work to do until probably 1600-ish, but you can count on me after that. Paddles you gonna be there?

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
I think I'll take you up on that. ;) Nothing like 2 free pitchers. I'll be there anyway......it's Friday!

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Shit....Not only am I going to be a week late, but Navy brown doesn't go with MC service trou. How's brown boots with cammies sound?

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
words, words, words...*FREE BEER OFFER* I've got a pitcher to the Ensign that shows wearing brown shoes.* FREE BEER OFFER* words, words, words

Is that for the first ensign to show up in brown shoes, or for any (i.e., am I racing people?)? Breakfast, lunch, dinner? Domestic only or are imports on the table?

Granted, there are a lot of black shoe-wearing, jinx-fearing pussies in the A-pool these days, but still...you have to be careful making unqualified offers like that on a Naval aviation site regardless.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
goddammit. why do all the good things happen when i'm stuck in corpus?! can we import some AW old guys to the "bay club" and turn it into the "O club."

at least it gets going pretty well for wingings still.

combined clubs will be the death of the navy. or at least i'll keep bitching that they will be.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I actually wasn't here a year and a half ago...I would have been onboard though. I hit it for lunch fairly regularly, and religiously attend wingings (sometimes I don't remember them, which I consider a great success), but a random friday night is nearly impossible to get the damn place going. It's disappointing.

phrogpilot73

Is that for the first ensign to show up in brown shoes, or for any (i.e., am I racing people?)? Breakfast, lunch, dinner? Domestic only or are imports on the table?

Granted, there are a lot of black shoe-wearing, jinx-fearing pussies in the A-pool these days, but still...you have to be careful making unqualified offers like that on a Naval aviation site regardless.
The first Ensign I SEE wearing brown shoes. And I will give him explicit instructions that he MAY NOT share said beer with black shoe wearing jinxers (aka disrespectful pussies). No laim excuses. I've seen how many brown shoes the PX has in stock. Ensign's choice for beer, but it has to be on tap (i.e. no Chimay Grand Reserve).

I'm not coming in the main door, but the bar entrance. That should give you a clue where to sit.

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
The first Ensign I SEE wearing brown shoes. And I will give him explicit instructions that he MAY NOT share said beer with black shoe wearing jinxers (aka disrespectful pussies). No laim excuses. I've seen how many brown shoes the PX has in stock. Ensign's choice for beer, but it has to be on tap (i.e. no Chimay Grand Reserve).

I'm not coming in the main door, but the bar entrance. That should give you a clue where to sit.

Can I get a rough time? Or do I have to sit there all day? Either way, I'm in A-pool...it's not like I have anything better to do.

EDIT: Scratch that question, 1600 it is.

D_Rob

Lead LTJG

Since I got some nice TAD orders to PCola this weekend, I might try to make an appearance there (with MIDNJAC) but I will be in my bag. So if I carry my brown shoes with me does that count?

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Saw that Hozer's gonna be at the P-Cola O'Club on Friday. I'll be there as well. I've got a pitcher to the Ensign that shows wearing brown shoes. Hozer's got the second (didn't ask, but if he pusses out - I'll get the second). I'll be in a flight suit, with an HMM-774 Wild Goose patch. This time, I'll ACTUALLY wear the CH-46E Endangered Species patch (black circular patch with a Phrog skeleton).

I've got BS AMB work to do until probably 1600-ish, but you can count on me after that. Paddles you gonna be there?

Shoot, this almost makes me want to come in from milton and show 'em up . . . er drunk again . . . dammit !!

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Since I got some nice TAD orders to PCola this weekend, I might try to make an appearance there (with MIDNJAC) but I will be in my bag. So if I carry my brown shoes with me does that count?

He'll be the guy there sporting 4 T-45 patches on said bags....:p