• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current A-Pool/API students? Pathetic...or The Great Mustin Beach O'Club Thread

phrogpilot73

H2O and myself will not be present tonight, his parents are in town, and a buddy of mine fresh from Iraq is in town as well, so its a massive pilgrimage to McGuires for us.
McGuires is open after the O'Club closes... Just saying. Show your buddy from Iraq and H20's folks what Mustin Beach is about...

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It wasn't about much tonight. Sheesh. I think I saw a tumbleweed or two. Nice to see the next beer pong tournament advertised on the sign out front, though. :D

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
It wasn't about much tonight. Sheesh. I think I saw a tumbleweed or two. Nice to see the next beer pong tournament advertised on the sign out front, though. :D

No kidding, there were like 8 people there tonight, and the bartendress was pretty rude. I came in, had a beer, and left. My API class had a little get-together at Fish House tonight...High Five!! :D