• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April IDC Boards

Mnementh86

I have been reading this forum for a while and decided it was time to participate. I am also awaiting the results of the April, or rather May boards. I wish you all good luck.

Tenzo82

Good luck to all and let's hope for the result next week. In the mean time the US housing office is kicking me out of our government housing off-base. They are making us move out to the economy and this will be our second move in two years. Oh, the joy of working and living oversea as a service member. Seriously, it is great! Oh, did I mention my wife just birth our daughter, whom is not a month old just yet. Stress but excited for many changes that's about to happen in our live.

I apologized for ranting.

paulmkrueger

^^^
Good luck to all and let's hope for the result next week. In the mean time the US housing office is kicking me out of our government housing off-base. They are making us move out to the economy and this will be our second move in two years. Oh, the joy of working and living oversea as a service member. Seriously, it is great! Oh, did I mention my wife just birth our daughter, whom is not a month old just yet. Stress but excited for many changes that's about to happen in our live.

^^^
attachment.php

IDC Applicant

Good luck to you. I'm in the running for the same designators.. on edge over here in England.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor

Wow, you sure have your hands full... lots of life changing events all in the same time period. Congrats on your new family addition, Daughters are GRRR8!:D

Good luck on your board selection, you have a good package/numbers, and should be hearing good news very soon.;)
BzB, prior ET2 (SS)

Tenzo82

Love this place. There's so many different types of beers. I can't drink our regular American beers anymore. I will miss this place once we leave Belgium in 11months and 15 days.

Mnementh86

Love this place. There's so many different types of beers. I can't drink our regular American beers anymore. I will miss this place once we leave Belgium in 11months and 15 days.

Oh, how I miss the beer. You can get some of it state side, but not the truly magnificent stuff like the hoegaarden grand cru. If you get a chance you have to try it.