• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April IDC Boards

paulmkrueger

It's policy for applicants over max weight to be taped and measured by either a Command Fitness Leader (CFL) or A-CFL. Thank goodness one of my Chiefs is the CFL for the entire NRD so whenever this needs to be done I can send applicants over to him to get accurately measured.
I always have to get taped. I'm 6'3", 225 lbs but very low body fat. I have to say, it's embarrassing and seemingly unnecessary (if you saw me.) But rules are rules, HA!

fedman28

Well RUFiO181 my big thing is know your s**t and get it done right the first time. If my OR actually knew how to do his job I wouldn't be in this situtation I'm not an OR but if I were I would think that I would know BFA has to be done by a CFL or A-CFL and would not send an applicant to anyone other than them to get taped because I would be setting them up for failure, and causing undue delays in submitting their packet. I will just be gald when this thing is submitted and out of his hands!!

Well RUFiO181 my big thing is know your s**t and get it done right the first time. If my OR actually knew how to do his job I wouldn't be in this situtation I'm not an OR but if I were I would think that I would know BFA has to be done by a CFL or A-CFL and would not send an applicant to anyone other than them to get taped because I would be setting them up for failure, and causing undue delays in submitting their packet. I will just be gald when this thing is submitted and out of his hands!!
easy there brother, i know youre upset but tact can go a long way. you never know who see's what we put on here.

fedman28

Well DumbGruntActual I only speak the truth and I really dont care who sees this. I hold people accoutable for their actions and if the are messing up I will call them out on it. When you have a Navy Chief acting the way mine is acting it really makes you wonder who, if anyone is holding him accoutable for anything! He really doesnt encompass the Navy core values and its people like that , that are just holding a spot.

exNavyOffRec

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
We will probably end up with a 2% selection rate. lol

Two? What do you mean only two?

Highland-Park-Linn-Sondek-LP12-2.jpg