• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April IDC Boards

loui86dz

Do or do not... there is no try-Master Yoda
So there's no new info at all, huh?

Nope. If fleet applicant's haven't received their results yet, we should expect non-fleet applicants to get them next week. Thats what happened with the SNA/NFO board. Active Duty sailors in the SNA/NFO board got their results on a thursday and civilians got their results on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. NOPO had released the civilian NFO/SNA results the same week that the active duty results went out, but the recruiters released the results the following week and on different days. So its best to just be patient. My recruiter is on vacation, so I'm not really expecting to be notified anytime soon. Hopefully someone will have a list they can share lol.

I was told that its probably taking this long because they are waiting for Congress to release their budget so that they know exactly how many bullets there can be for the entire fiscal year.

PensacolaBayou

I was told that its probably taking this long because they are waiting for Congress to release their budget so that they know exactly how many bullets there can be for the entire fiscal year.

I am going up for the next board (fingers crossed) so those numbers would helpful to my sanity as well.

loui86dz

NOPO just updated me about the April Board results. We should expect the results to be released by June 18th. The community hasn't completed the board or is holding onto the results for some reason.

Last edited:

IDC Applicant

NOPO just updated me about the April Board results. We should expect the results to be released by June 18th. The community hasn't completed the board or is holding onto the results for some reason.

Wow. However, NOPO did say that the board had already been completed:

As much as I hate to say it, yes, we are still waiting for the IDC community to provide NRC the results from the most recent (delayed) IDC board. As of today, 21May, the board is complete but the results being tabulated and once that is done, the results will be signed out by the IDC community leadership and FINALLY provided to NRC. Once we get them, it takes us about 2 days to review the results for completion and accuracy and push the results to the Fleet commands via BUPERS Online. Then once that is done, we push the results to the NRDs for the non-fleet applicants. We are pushing the community hard to get us the results - but we (unfortunately) have to wait for them to get around to providing us the results. Sorry for the delay. We want to get them almost as badly as you guys want to get them.

Last edited:

loui86dz

Wow. However, NOPO did say that the board had already been completed:

He did say that, but he also said that they haven't provided the results to NRC. I'm wondering if the IDC community is trying to combine this board with the next one. The applications/packages for the next board are due June 9th.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

No surprise. IDC and other special programs take a lot longer to convene and release results.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
He did say that, but he also said that they haven't provided the results to NRC. I'm wondering if the IDC community is trying to combine this board with the next one. The applications/packages for the next board are due June 9th.

There was word going around a few weeks back that the July IDC board will likely be cancelled. Key word likely

Sache

My conundrum is if I bow out my application for Intel and choose SWO, I'd be in the back of the line for getting my FS letter. Guess long wait either way. :(

Connie

My conundrum is if I bow out my application for Intel and choose SWO, I'd be in the back of the line for getting my FS letter. Guess long wait either way. :(

I'm of the mindset that I have been waiting since March, so waiting an additional two weeks isn't the end of the world. Although it will suck if I'm not selected for IDC and I could have had a much earlier FS date for SWO. Plus waiting at home is no fun. Hopefully we will get some more information posted directly from NOPO on this site that will give some information.