• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

admyj0609

Pro-Rec SWO
How do you know if you made the board? My OR tells me basically nothing so I'm sort of in the dark. My packet (at least my end of it) was in by the end of March. I hope I hear something soon. Just started a new job and already coworkers are starting to drop like flies.

If you just got your package to your recruiter by the end of march, more than likely you will not make it to the April boards.. Look into May boards for a higher percentage of getting looked at.

BTP1368

Pro-Rec SWO!!!
Hey all,

This is a big week for us, and I am sure plenty of us are anxious about hearing the results. I know I am. Try to take it easy today and enjoy the company of your loved ones. There are a lot of service men and women deployed over seas who don't get to have this privilege. In short, have a happy Easter.

Big Biff

Got Em
Last month they leaked the results on the 13th, but it was a Friday. Ive been waiting for 58 days now... 2 more won't hurt...

Big Biff

Got Em
I think you and I have been waiting the same amount of time. I just fill my days with workouts and work.

Unfortunately my work involves staffing the computer labs at my school, which mean I spend 20 hours a week on the internet..Most of that time is spent reading Navy/Marine Times, Mar/NavAdmin messages, and this website...Talk about watching a pot boil....

Speedy3

Well I just talked to my recruiter and he verified that my application did make it to the board! He had never indicated to me that it might not. Maybe he's got some sort of in because I know I didn't have everything in until just about March 27 or something, so fairly late in the game. Anyway, mine will be seen so I'm pretty pumped.

SWOHopeful

Well I just talked to my recruiter and he verified that my application did make it to the board! He had never indicated to me that it might not. Maybe he's got some sort of in because I know I didn't have everything in until just about March 27 or something, so fairly late in the game. Anyway, mine will be seen so I'm pretty pumped.

Did he tell you when?

Wrightmolly

If you just got your package to your recruiter by the end of march, more than likely you will not make it to the April boards.. Look into May boards for a higher percentage of getting looked at.
Thanks SWOHopeful and Admy, I had a feeling that was the case and he did not want to tell me that. I'm applying for Intel, IO and SWO. My OR is about an hour and a half away from me and I work during the week so getting the packet together took a lot of time.

biograd06

Princess of the Pulpmill
Speedy,
LOL he told me the same thing, "end of the month" but when I heard the results came out that Friday, I called him as soon as I could. So keep on him, haha.

I just got bad news, that my refraction is too high on my vision. So I'm trying to get my personal eye doctor's report, hoping that will be enough...I'm scared/worried that this may be the end of the line, so to speak. And all I'm waiting on is my final select...everything else is done. Stupid eyeballs...

USNShadow

Round 2
I'm new to this thread.. it sounds like everyone is doing this waiting game for the April board? so the earliest we should hear is by the end of this week? if i read that right?