• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

Speedy3

Holy cow that's low for pilot BDCP! Guess we'll see what happens...Thanks for hightening the suspense;) EDIT: Although I remember my recruiter saying he had a female get pro-recced for NFO. Could she have been the 1??? or are those numbers possibly a bit fuzzy...

OccamsRazor

Final Select BDCP Intel
I have it from my recruiter that they're going to shut down the Intel BDCP pipeline after either the April or May board - I guess they filled their manning quota for 2010. Just some RUMINT to pass along in case someone's thinking about applying for Intel.

Speedy3

Another thought on those numbers posted at navyocs.com Is it possible that they are regional in nature only?

Another thought on those numbers posted at navyocs.com Is it possible that they are regional in nature only?

Good luck to you all here in the upcoming week or so!! Those numbers seem right for the national numbers. Not sure if it was Goob or another recruiter but they have a site with all of the numbers up there and that is national and very comparable to those #'s

SWOHopeful

I really wish the "at board" list was out now so I could call my recruiter and make sure that I'm being seen by this board. I barely missed March because of a little slip up.

rbwill2

I really wish the "at board" list was out now so I could call my recruiter and make sure that I'm being seen by this board. I barely missed March because of a little slip up.

i second that

Big Biff

Got Em

Its up now, my recruiter called me tuesday and confirmed I was on it as I was dropped from the march list too.

jdw006

Its up now, my recruiter called me tuesday and confirmed I was on it as I was dropped from the march list too.

Thanks, I just called my recruiter. He's out of the office until Monday, so unless he can get in touch with another office I will know then. Just knowing the list is out is a relief.

rbwill2

just got an email from my OR....my app made the april board! he told me i should hear an answer by the last week in april.

anghockey

Fleens? You're not Fleens!
I'm pretty sure my app didn't make the boards. This stinks because I just got another job offer that gave me 30 days to make up my mind! Hopefully it'll all work out.

Wrightmolly

The Waiting Game

How do you know if you made the board? My OR tells me basically nothing so I'm sort of in the dark. My packet (at least my end of it) was in by the end of March. I hope I hear something soon. Just started a new job and already coworkers are starting to drop like flies.

SWOHopeful

How do you know if you made the board? My OR tells me basically nothing so I'm sort of in the dark. My packet (at least my end of it) was in by the end of March. I hope I hear something soon. Just started a new job and already coworkers are starting to drop like flies.

It's tough wright but you I was/am in the same boat at times. Just keep psuhing your recruiter to get you the information. They're busy but they will get that info to you.