• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

lg106

So I’m new to this thread, but I gotta tell yall what, I am soooooo anxious/excited/scared/nervous to hear the results on Wednesday! It is awesome to see others in the same situation in life right now; I am crossing my fingers and praying that I make it!
Good Luck Everyone and hopefully I will be seeing some of you at OCS soon!

USNShadow

Round 2
tell me about it. This is my first time doing this thread thing, and you better believe we are all in the same nervous/anxious/excited finger crossing, praying situation that you are in. Did you OR tell you that you should know by Wednesday?

lg106

Yea he told me I’m up this month, I got rolled from last month’s board, my first choice is SWO so I’ll hear about that this week, and my second choice is Supply so I should hear about that later this month. It would make my day/week/year/life if I got in this week, haha, I seriously don’t know what I am gonna do if I don’t get in, this has been my dream since I was a little kid!!!

SWOHopeful

Yea he told me I’m up this month, I got rolled from last month’s board, my first choice is SWO so I’ll hear about that this week, and my second choice is Supply so I should hear about that later this month. It would make my day/week/year/life if I got in this week, haha, I seriously don’t know what I am gonna do if I don’t get in, this has been my dream since I was a little kid!!!

What are your stats?

tomcatfan

Final Select OCS 25 MARCH SNA
USNshadow who is your recruiter? I started this process when there wasn't a Fresno OR and had to work with Sacramento

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
:eek: I’m getting word from my local ORs office that the board results for NFO, Pilot, and SWO are out! O-Tools keep locking up every time the processor checks the April board results, so no luck on my end.

Has anyone else heard the same thing :confused:?

lg106

23 M No Prior
SWO/Supply/Intel
3.28 GPA from Sam Houston State University graduated with a degree in Business Management and currently am a Graduate Student working on my MBA.
46 OAR
I have already completed MEPS, PRT, and am waiting to hear back from on my security clearance.

Big Biff

Got Em
Any scoop Renegade? I always feel a little more dead inside when I call my OR and get told the results aren't out yet...

jdw006

I just got off the phone with OR and he said I got pushed back to May, so I wouldn't know if he has any results. Best of luck to all of you! Be patient, you only have a few more days, I have a month :\

Big Biff

Got Em
Last month the board released their findings 3 days early (3-13) on a Friday about this time. I'm jumpy because because I thought I was on that board too.