• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

Speedy3

Ahhhh...I've bothered my recruiter enough. So I won't call him until someone on here can verify.....Someone please VERIFY! I'm glad I have a job. So glad. Flying R44s is fun, but I'd much rather be in something a bit bigger.

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
I left the ORs office around 14:30EST and still they could not pull up the results, it kept locking up. I?ll try to find out something tomorrow. I work at an NRD and the OPO himself said the results are out (but he wasn't at a computer, so someone must have called him). I?ll call his office tomorrow and find out!!

USNShadow

Round 2
I haven't heard anything from my OR either so please verify. They may or may not be out? Has anyone heard anything else since the last posts?

USNShadow

Round 2
Alright, i was questioning it myself, unfortunately it just made the wait that much more difficult. I was just checking, was curious if i should contact my OR?!

tomcatfan

Final Select OCS 25 MARCH SNA
I don't know on that one. If I don't hear by tomorrow I'll call again on thursday cause I leave for a funeral friday in louisiana. Like to know news of whether i got selected by then so that I can tell my family. My grandfather was the one who passed away. He flew S-2s aboard the USS Ranger.

lg106

USNShadow, I second that, I was thinking about contacting my OR too, but I have decided to be patient and wait till tomorrow afternoon to call him.

Tomcatfan, I am sorry to hear about your grandfather, hopefully you will get some good news before you leave though.

tomcatfan

Final Select OCS 25 MARCH SNA
Tomcatfan, I am sorry to hear about your grandfather, hopefully you will get some good news before you leave though.

thanks, he battled cancer for 2 years, a very rare and aggressive cancer. If i get selected I'll be the second NA in the family, him being the first

USNShadow

Round 2
Thats cool, i'm sorry to hear about your grandfather and hope you and i and others hear fantastic acceptance news tomorrow.

USNShadow

Round 2
lg106 i have decided to wait as well, eventhough it is driving me crazy. Just hoping to recieve great news. Hope you all do too.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
just so you know, I was up for two boards and the first one i didnt find out till the end of the month and the second found out on the 23rd; but feel free to contact your OR. its their job and your only taking a min out of their day to get a update. good'luck