• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AMDO Info

exNavyOffRec

with DCO AMDO it is rolling that mean "we do the board when we want" so unless they have sent out an email saying "we are doing it" just sit tight, if you don't hear anything in the next 2 weeks I would plan on January.

Bam Bam

FTS AMDO
I'm thinking January will be probably be a more realistic timeframe but I’m hoping for sooner! I want to get to MEPS before Christmas so I can relax a bit.

Bam Bam

FTS AMDO
I was told by my recruiter that the board met on Monday and that we should know the results by Friday. I guess we'll see!

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was told by my recruiter that the board met on Monday and that we should know the results by Friday. I guess we'll see!
Bam Bam, your creds are as good as they come for AMDO. You may be able to gain a bit of info/insight on the reserve side, by PM-lng my son here on AW... avatar name maxsonic. He is a recently retired USNR O-5 AEDO, well versed on the reserve side of Aviation Maintenance/Engineering. Can't hurt, may help. Good luck with your board!:)
BzB

Bam Bam

FTS AMDO
Thanks for the information Sir. I would really like to speak with him. I'm excited about the possibilities and hopefully I'll be one step closer with a Pro Rec from the AMDO board. The next hurdle will be MEPS. I haven't had to go thru that place in 14 years. It will be much nicer this time since I know what to expect.

Bam Bam

FTS AMDO
Still no word on the board results from January 7th. Has anybody heard anything? I’m wondering if it has to do with the current budget crisis and the inevitable draw down of our forces. I’ve heard that the results for the Supply Corps DCO board came out this week. Maybe the AMDO board is soon to follow! I’m holding my breath……….lm7340 hirgnr [rg ]ere r=/r……………………….ops, I passed out on my keyboard!

Bam Bam

FTS AMDO
My recruiter called on Wednesday and told me that the board did not meet as expected in January. They will be meeting sometime in March now. I wish that I could go to MEPS now and get everything squared away but my recruiter said that I have to wait until I’m Pro Rec’d. Oh well, I guess I’ll get to put a few more miles on my running shoes before the board!

exNavyOffRec

My recruiter called on Wednesday and told me that the board did not meet as expected in January. They will be meeting sometime in March now. I wish that I could go to MEPS now and get everything squared away but my recruiter said that I have to wait until I’m Pro Rec’d. Oh well, I guess I’ll get to put a few more miles on my running shoes before the board!

That is odd, it must be that specific NRD's policy, most want to get a person thru MEPS ASAP in order to make sure they are PQ for the program they are applying for.

Bam Bam

FTS AMDO
I’ve asked a couple of times just to speed up the process. I figured that it would save time and I would get my Com Docs sooner. Oh well, what’s a few more months between friends!

Bam Bam

FTS AMDO
Hello everyone. Has anyone heard when the AMDO DCO board will be held this month? My recruiter talked to the PM and they said sometime this month?

Bam Bam

FTS AMDO
Well, today is supposed to be the day that the AMDO DCO board results are released. Good luck to all who applied!