• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

DudeRyan22

Anyone know if OCS has transitioned to the new PRT? Testing planks and not sit ups anymore ? I’m prepared for either, just curious if anyone knows

JSaint23

Anyone know if OCS has transitioned to the new PRT? Testing planks and not sit ups anymore ? I’m prepared for either, just curious if anyone knows
I believe they have, the Rear Admiral of Navy Education and Training command just put out a video recently detailing the new abs exercise and its implementation in PRT’s going forward. Still not 100% certain of whether or not it’s been implemented in the OCS’s PRT yet

xeroseal87

I believe they have, the Rear Admiral of Navy Education and Training command just put out a video recently detailing the new abs exercise and its implementation in PRT’s going forward. Still not 100% certain of whether or not it’s been implemented in the OCS’s PRT yet
It seems like they are referring to the next cycle of PRTs. Those are usually between March and May of the year. From qhat I saw it takes effect in 21 likely around those months.

haka

None
PRT != PFA

the fly guy tj

Anyone else get a date for OCS? Was hoping we might hear something today after the excitement last week, but no bueno for me yet.