• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

jvjack18

I got notified of 2 ocs openings for August 2nd ship date. I declined since it was too short of a notice.
I've also had a couple offers from OR for end of July/early aug but had to turn down since it didn't even give me time to give notice at work due to ROM

Ventus

Weather Guesser
pilot
I just found out today that my ship date is possibly Aug 2nd with a Aug 16th class date instead of shipping Aug 16th like my recruiter originally thought.

SNA selected in the 25May2020 board.

maowczykowski1

Anyone else feel like their recruiter is just plain terrible at communication? First for me my recruiter called me and told me I’m leaving in three weeks. Get ready! I quit my job and have been scrambling to get together and ready to sign paperwork tomorrow. Now that is Friday and now I can’t actually go unless I taped out with him. Which I already did at MEPS. Now I’m case I don’t tape out I’m getting moved back to who knows when. Without a job?