• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

JSaint23

Yeah I gotcha man that's what I was thinking, seemed like the PRORECs all came out a while ago so it's got me thinking something was messed up somewhere along the lines unfortunately
I’ve actually read another guy that asked this same question in the forum and the “Ex Officer Navy Recruiter“ guy mentioned that his recruiter more than likely F’d up and didn’t submit the app in time and that’s why he didn’t hear anything back

exNavyOffRec

Yeah I gotcha man that's what I was thinking, seemed like the PRORECs all came out a while ago so it's got me thinking something was messed up somewhere along the lines unfortunately

Either someone messed up, or you are a Pro N and he just doesn't want to tell you.

JSaint23

Not sure which of those I’d rather it be... considering this was my second time applying and he told me no the first time around hoping he’d be straight forward
Bro don’t give up hope just yet, unless you are 32 and everything working against you you still have a chance to become a Naval Officer. You have my prayers and I hope you get in, I can almost guarantee you that it was an administrative error and even if your recruiter did screw up you can apply to next board with a different recruiter, FIND A WAY! (not knowing your age), if you got a Pro Rec N FUCK IT! Add to your package and resubmit for the next board coming up soon. I’m prior enlisted and submitted an officer package 4 times through 3 different officer programs, once through Naval Academy, two times through STA-21 while active duty, then I got out got 2 degrees bachelors and an MBA and then reapplied with 3 years out of service and got picked up, we’re all here for you man..how bad do you want it!

lmsterns

Bro don’t give up hope just yet, unless you are 32 and everything working against you you still have a chance to become a Naval Officer. You have my prayers and I hope you get in, I can almost guarantee you that it was an administrative error and even if your recruiter did screw up you can apply to next board with a different recruiter, FIND A WAY! (not knowing your age), if you got a Pro Rec N FUCK IT! Add to your package and resubmit for the next board coming up soon. I’m prior enlisted and submitted an officer package 4 times through 3 different officer programs, once through Naval Academy, two times through STA-21 while active duty, then I got out got 2 degrees bachelors and an MBA and then reapplied with 3 years out of service and got picked up, we’re all here for you man..how bad do you want it!
Appreciate that man I’ll be back one way or another! I’ll keep working till I see you all on that boat

cinnamon

They’re finally letting SNAs ship! We had bunch of delayed people from March 22 and on, get added on to the July 26th class up until yesterday! ? So your time is coming up guys! Currently on my way to Newport! Stay motivated and keep working out. Good luck to you all and I’ll see you in Pensacola ? #FlyNavy