• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Teshauna

Yes! I’ve already routed everything and they give 9 days to travel form CA to RI
Are you serious??? You have orders already or what? I get four days coming from Pensacola, but was told I can’t route anything until I have orders. I check NSIPS and message traffic daily!

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
Are you serious??? You have orders already or what? I get four days coming from Pensacola, but was told I can’t route anything until I have orders. I check NSIPS and message traffic daily!
You got Oct15 OCS date right? I found out the 25th and got my hard orders the 26th. I would reach out to the Detailer(number listed on your FINSEL email).

Jacksa71

That’s all correct but when you leave there is no NSIPS requirement. This will be my 6th PCS in 12 years. I’m one of the lucky few. Never stayed in the same location.

You do not use NSIPs for transfer leave. You just leave and go about your business. Be where you need to be
Can confirm, you check out of your command and receive stamped orders on your desired detach date. Leave activates automatically up to your NLT report date.

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
Can confirm, you check out of your command and receive stamped orders on your desired detach date. Leave activates automatically up to your NLT report date.
I figured. So the amount of days from when I’m checking out until the NLT is 21 days but I’m given 9 days for travel. That means I’ll only be charged 12 days right? Just making sure so I have enough days for Christmas leave

ScottL

SNA Pro-Rec Y
I think @Teshauna might be having the problem that their command wants hard copy orders instead of the FINSEL letter before they will approve them to detach, is that correct? If that's the case you can possibly reach out to the detailer to get those orders sooner than the 30-45 days they tell you to wait, or possibly talk to your leadership to have some of those administrative roadblocks removed.