• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 19JUN23 INTEL PROBOARD

What brings you to this thread?

• Total voters

ScholarBone

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been so absent, been very busy the last few months.

Not to get anyone excited, I also have no news at the moment. But I'm glued to the Sharepoint website this morning waiting for that list to drop. As soon as I hear anything I'll let y'all know as well.

If you didn't know about the Nov 2022 and Feb 2023 boards, there was a huge mess up for the November board for active duty (which is why there was no active duty on the AT BOARD list for the November board) but some active duty/prior service personnel did get appraised and/or selected for that one, including a close friend of mine. Mine did not get through and was pushed to the Feb board, but was unfortunately PROREC NO. Hopefully I get it this time.

Not to get anyone excited, I also have no news at the moment. But I'm glued to the Sharepoint website this morning waiting for that list to drop. As soon as I hear anything I'll let y'all know as well.

If you didn't know about the Nov 2022 and Feb 2023 boards, there was a huge mess up for the November board for active duty (which is why there was no active duty on the AT BOARD list for the November board) but some active duty/prior service personnel did get appraised and/or selected for that one, including a close friend of mine. Mine did not get through and was pushed to the Feb board, but was unfortunately PROREC NO. Hopefully I get it this time.

Thanks for the info! Do you have a shareable link to the sharepoint? I wasn’t aware there was one.

OverMattress

IP-PROREC Y

Best of luck! I'll be sure to keep checking this page and post if I hear anything. I'll be tracking the IP designator also.

ScholarBone

Do the posts come out at a specified time or is it just pressing the refresh button until something pops up?

I'm really hoping the IWC one from July 10 also comes out at the same time.
I’m more-or-less “subscribed”, for lack of a better term, to the results when they’re posted. Historically they release the Intel results on a Friday, typically 4-6 weeks after the board itself convenes, and the IWC results come out a week or two later on a Wednesday or Friday (this is my third cycle). As far as a time, it’s in the morning for me but I’m 5 hours behind them, so probably afternoon-ish for those on the East Coast.