• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 19JUN23 INTEL PROBOARD

What brings you to this thread?

• Total voters

exNavyOffRec

33 were selected out of 105 (31%) according to my recruiter. This was back in March.

Check my first post. The information is on there. 6 FLEET applicants and 27 STREET.
Prior to NRC making some changes to the PA and the process this would be an outstanding selection rate as prior to changes you would see selection rates sometimes down to 10%.

SpaceMan230

Interesting. I was told that things aligned with the fiscal year so this would be the last board of 2023 and October would start 2024. That was from a former USAF now Army guy, so I'll take it with a grain of salt and not worry about it much anyway. Either we get selected or we keep applying!
I did see that this board was the first of the fiscal year. I might be wrong but I think the reason for this is that, if selections were to occur a month after the board convenes, results will be coming out by mid-July. If the first selectees begin going to OCS in early August, that means they’d be graduating in October, which is the beginning of the next fiscal year.

exNavyOffRec

I did see that this board was the first of the fiscal year. I might be wrong but I think the reason for this is that, if selections were to occur a month after the board convenes, results will be coming out by mid-July. If the first selectees begin going to OCS in early August, that means they’d be graduating in October, which is the beginning of the next fiscal year.

When the board happens has nothing to do with the FY, the way NRC does things they most likely nearly have half of FY 24 already selected.

NRC spaces the boards out as even as they can, if 4 boards they will try for every 3 months, if 2 every 6, however they can adjust boards (and do) based on the schedule of the senior member.