• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13NOV23 SWO Board

Where do you see the board results? Do you have a link?
Its something you can access via government email. They update it on microsoft share point. Its essentially a bulletin board where they post board results. So its not a link anyone can access.

cjsmyly

Its something you can access via government email. They update it on microsoft share point. Its essentially a bulletin board where they post board results. So its not a link anyone can access.
Does it only show active duty applicants that were accepted?

TheManInTheBox99

I never wanted to go back to boot camp. Now its all I think about. At least this time Ill know what I am getting into. When I went the first time I thought it was just gonna be pushups and instead they hand me a textbook, that had me confused as hell.
OCS is a totally different beast compared to Navy bootcamp. Almost all the priors in my class said that OCS was way harder than Navy bootcamp, both physically and academically.

exNavyOffRec

OCS is a totally different beast compared to Navy bootcamp. Almost all the priors in my class said that OCS was way harder than Navy bootcamp, both physically and academically.
The priors I put it gave varying responses, but the answers in a way were the same as it was all about the physical side, the ones that were in good physical shape said OCS wasn't a bit deal, the ones that were not really in the best shape said it was challenging, but all said the academics they found to be not really an issue.