• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13NOV23 SWO Board

taint

Stats?

I'll get us started
3.4 gpa
49 oar
Prior (2 stellar evals, 3 dd214s a few awards and promotions in very short time)
2 Lors
32 years old
Age waiver

I've talked to the senior chief quality checking my packet he says I look really good, the recruiting CO called to talk about waivers we didn't even talk about them, he told me I looked real good as a swo candidate.

Feeling alright, still nervous, really need this!

Fingers crossed boys I hope we all get it!!!

TheManInTheBox99

Of all the stats I’ve seen posted on this thread, you guys should be fine. Pretty competitive looking stats. OARs could be a little higher, but I know a lot that got picked up with lower OARs and lower GPAs, so you guys shouldn’t be too worried. Start getting in shape because you don’t wanna roll at OCS and spend any more time than you need to! Seriously!! Take fitness seriously these next few months.

3.6 GPA
Major: Business Administration
45 OAR (Don't judge, been out of college for a while)
3 LORs
Volunteer hours
Female
26 years old
Not Prior

There is uncertainty, but I still have been exercising and studying to prepare. Beyond excited to finally get my package in. I am praying for the best for all of us. Let's get it!

Pepper The Cat

4.0 GPA (Five college classes still remaining)
Major: Political science
44 OAR
5 LORs (2x O-6, 1x O-5, 1x O-3, and 1x E-9).
Volunteering Hours
Male
24 (turning 25 this Dec)
Active Duty USMC

First time applying as well!

Wishing everyone success, I am super anxious but I know we all got this! Keep believing in yourself folks, HOOYAH!

taint

44 OAR
Volunteering Hours
Male
24 (turning 25 this Dec)
Active Duty USMC

Wishing everyone success, I am super anxious but I know we all got this! Keep believing in yourself folks, HOOYAH!
Damn 4.0 and a bunch of letters, way to go dude. And.......I get the usmc is dept of the navy but you can just apply and pop over? Didn't know that but makes sense.

Aha I am super anxious too!!! Good luck !!!

Pepper The Cat

Damn 4.0 and a bunch of letters, way to go dude. And.......I get the usmc is dept of the navy but you can just apply and pop over? Didn't know that but makes sense.

Aha I am super anxious too!!! Good luck !!!
It was a pain in the butt… I had to apply for a conditional release (DD368) which took over a month. It was all hoping that the Marine Corps would allow me to pursue my goals! I’m grateful that they gave me a chance to do so. Thanks man!! 4.0 GPA costed me beauty sleep, and fitness.. Gotta start rowing more!

You have impressive stats too. What branch were you before you got out?

WE GOT THIS!!

taint

It was a pain in the butt… I had to apply for a conditional release (DD368) which took over a month. It was all hoping that the Marine Corps would allow me to pursue my goals! I’m grateful that they gave me a chance to do so. Thanks man!! 4.0 GPA costed me beauty sleep, and fitness.. Gotta start rowing more!

You have impressive stats too. What branch were you before you got out?

WE GOT THIS!!
Oh okay you still had to do the conditional release, me too! Leaving the army! Former ground pounders let's go!!!

Yeah I bet...3.4 kicked my ass and only a few close classes could've changed it but not by much. 4.0 damn impressive ?

hlndncr

44 OAR
Volunteering Hours
Male
24 (turning 25 this Dec)
Active Duty USMC

Turning 25 in December as well!

taint

Looks like our board convenes Nov 6th pepper found that out, I was taking the 13th, so.. one month y'all! Good luck, happy waiting......

GSB

Looks like our board convenes Nov 6th pepper found that out, I was taking the 13th, so.. one month y'all! Good luck, happy waiting......
My recruiter said not to expect results too quickly. He said "definitely before Christmas." Hopefully that means ASAP after the 6th... but he said for what ever reason the last board of the year is delayed on results.