• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13NOV23 SWO Board

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Of course as soon as I post it, I get the update that it's been approved so there's one less thing to worry about haha

I got picked up for SNA with a tattoo. It’s small on my ribs. Filled out the form the XO signed off on it. No words or mention of it sense.

hlndncr

I got picked up for SNA with a tattoo. It’s small on my ribs. Filled out the form the XO signed off on it. No words or mention of it sense.
Good to know, thanks! I have 6 & after submitting the initial paperwork for them, there was concern about contents for one, so did the extra approval paperwork for that one.

taint

Unless your tattoo is gang related, offensive or on your face or neck. I wouldn’t worry about that. Everyone has a tattoo in the navy these days.
My recruiter was SHOCKED I didn't have any to list on the tattoo form. I'll start getting tattoos when I'm a sailor lol

Hi Im also going up for the Board. My first time.
Active duty E-5 Navy of 6 years
3.2 gpa
47 OAR
3 Officer interviews: 06,06,05
Graduate with an MBA in the spring
25 year old male
2 letters of recommendation from retired General, and a retired admiral.
No DUI
No ARI?

Pepper The Cat

Hi Im also going up for the Board. My first time.
Active duty E-5 Navy of 6 years
3.2 gpa
47 OAR
3 Officer interviews: 06,06,05
Graduate with an MBA in the spring
25 year old male
2 letters of recommendation from retired General, and a retired admiral.
No DUI
No ARI?
Good luck!!!

Pepper the cat is active usmc and has the navy hr board dates, the submission date was moved back and the convene date was moved to the 6th that's what navy admin/hr says
Ohhh got it thank you. By the way how would you say my stats are? I hope I'm somewhat competitive.

23 years old
66 OAR
3.0 college GPA
A.S. in math and A.S. in computer science. Applying for BDCP program planning on majoring in math and going to OCS after i get my B.S.

4 rec letters:
1 from former o-5 in air force
1 active duty o-1 in navy
former boss
former econ professor

I'm really hoping we all get the decision we want in a few weeks!

taint

Ohhh got it thank you. By the way how would you say my stats are? I hope I'm somewhat competitive.

23 years old
66 OAR
3.0 college GPA
A.S. in math and A.S. in computer science. Applying for BDCP program planning on majoring in math and going to OCS after i get my B.S.

4 rec letters:
1 from former o-5 in air force
1 active duty o-1 in navy
former boss
former econ professor

I'm really hoping we all get the decision we want in a few weeks!
DAMN highest oar I've seen ? but all around looks good.

I just wanna know already!!!