• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13NOV23 SWO Board

Anyone know if it’s possible to find out tomorrow or any time this week? Been working with my recruiter for a little over a year and I’m not 100% positive whether he submitted my application to this specific board or not but I spoke to him about a month ago and was told I’d hear something back around/before first week of December. (Again I dont know what specific board(s) he submitted to, I’ve been a little in the dark with him).

Pepper The Cat

Anyone know if it’s possible to find out tomorrow or any time this week? Been working with my recruiter for a little over a year and I’m not 100% positive whether he submitted my application to this specific board or not but I spoke to him about a month ago and was told I’d hear something back around/before first week of December. (Again I dont know what specific board(s) he submitted to, I’ve been a little in the dark with him).
Have you tried calling your recruiter to ask? If he or she doesn’t let you know, just send me a DM and I can ask my recruiter for you.

taint

Last couple of boards I watched some people got their news late, just hang in there.

exNavyOffRec

Last couple of boards I watched some people got their news late, just hang in there.
So there is no confusion the results are released at the same time, any delay for non-AD is due to your recruiter or their chain of command.

Heingil

Good afternoon,
I was also selected Pro-Rec Yes for this SWO board as well, I found out on 16-Nov-2023. My officer recruiter told me that I still have to wait for the results of the upcoming CW board on 4-Dec-2023 at which point I would have to decline one of them or just go SWO if I am not picked up by them.

My stats:
College: B.S. Chemistry and MBA (3.2 & 3.0* respectively. *Went to a school that only awards 3.0 to all grads)
OAR: 64
No LOR's
Volunteer: Chess club and engineering club sponsor for community youths

My question is, does anyone know if OCS dates are negotiable, I have read on here (Air Warriors) that they are and that they are not negotiable. Asking mainly because I have to sell my house and get my things in storage. Any advice??

ageagle

Good afternoon,
I was also selected Pro-Rec Yes for this SWO board as well, I found out on 16-Nov-2023. My officer recruiter told me that I still have to wait for the results of the upcoming CW board on 4-Dec-2023 at which point I would have to decline one of them or just go SWO if I am not picked up by them.

My stats:
College: B.S. Chemistry and MBA (3.2 & 3.0* respectively. *Went to a school that only awards 3.0 to all grads)
No LOR's

My question is, does anyone know if OCS dates are negotiable, I have read on here (Air Warriors) that they are and that they are not negotiable. Asking mainly because I have to sell my house and get my things in storage. Any advice??
I believe you have an option to defer your initial date. I would double check with my recruiter. My recruiter told me that we can negotiate it depending on circumstances. Im also waiting for the another board results (supply)

BattlingTrain

SNA Pro-Rec Y

They can be, just talk to your recruiter. I was able to get mine moved but it was because they scheduled me before my college graduation. They'll be able to give you a much better answer than any of us.

exNavyOffRec

You did fill out the box that said earliest date available correct? They won't/shouldn't assign you a date prior to what you put.

Pepper The Cat

Good afternoon,

My stats:
No LOR's

I got Jan 7th class date and my recruiter said it wasn’t adjustable unless something happens to me such as; legal issues, unit doesn’t release me in a timely manner, etc…

Like others have stated, you will need to talk to your recruiter.