• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Officer Recruiter is in...

AE2ENSIGN

Sorry to hear that, you are in for an up hill battle as when it comes to OCS most CCC and commands in general are clueless in the procedures or how they work.
I notified my Master Chief on whats going on. He referred me to my RESERVE CCC and NOSC CCC for help with the OCS package. Right now, I am doing as much on my own as possible by following the Fleet Officer Candidate School Checklist. I guess that it is the one that I should be following since I am applying through my Reserve command. Am I correct?

AE2ENSIGN

If the application for reserves and active duty ocs is the same PM me and I can tell you about my experiences with the whole process. I'm awaiting results for the April Board.
I will take you up on that offer. According to the new procedures that are out now. SELRES Applicants are to apply through their Reserve Commands. It sounds like it is a similar process to Active Duty since you are not applying through COMNAVRECCOM.

AE2ENSIGN

Your NOSC needs a copy of the CO recommendation letter and DD 368 to route to PERS for their final signature. I am sorry to hear that your OR can no longer help you, I am assuming that's a new way of doing business? Anytime I spoke with my NOSC about submitting a package for OCS they were all clueless. I hope your experience is not the same.
Good luck!
Once PERS signs off the DD 368, do they hold onto the waiver or do they send it back so that you can put it together with your package?

Halstead

Goodmorning Sir:

Wildcard here!!
40 yr. single, no kids, F.working with a great OR.
Ever had a 40 Yr. F. ask for recruitment? I bet NOT!
Submitting Aug. MOS 1830.
Currently on a Navy Base as Civ. job.

Halstead

stats...Navy base bartender!!
5' 10' 145lb.
34D.
Double major. law & acct.
completed Lib. Studies.
law school 1 yr.
3.16 tranfer w four minors.
deans list
double load. carried 18-22 units vs. 12

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
stats...Navy base bartender!!
5' 10' 145lb.
34D.
excellent USN "Boatswains Mate sense of humor";)

Double major. law & acct.
completed Lib. Studies.
law school 1 yr.
3.16 tranfer w four minors.
deans list
double load. carried 18-22 units vs. 12
FIFY: Add to stats... per above!
BzB