• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Officer Recruiter is in...

Halstead

sure, but if he wanted to then he would be going to OCS

RUFi0181 is just telling you like it is, selection rates for Intel are very low, for people that just have a non technical Bachelor's it is even lower, it really isn't surprising since Intel has few spots open each year but they have the highest age limit, so you get people who have aged out for other programs applying for what they can.
Look guys. I didn't fall off the apple cart yesterday alright!!

I have a good friend that recruited for 8 years...fact is...

You HAVE NEVER SEEN an application package for a 40 yr. old Female applying to OCS!!!!!

Halstead

HA!

You will NOT discourage me!
I will go. I am good enough!
I am an AWESOME candidate!
I will succeed!
Failure is NOT an option!!!!:mad::D

Thank you for the encouragementXXOO

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Everyone IDC in my class was prior service. Also your degree does not dictate if you go to OCS or ODS designator does.

cb812

SNA
HA!

You will NOT discourage me!
I will go. I am good enough!
I am an AWESOME candidate!
I will succeed!
Failure is NOT an option!!!!:mad::D

Thank you for the encouragementXXOO

Great attitude, submit your app and wish for the best! Failure may have to be an option if you do not get Pro Rec'ed by the board, being that they are the ones who decide who gets selected, not you nor your father. Jus sayin...

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Great attitude, submit your app and wish for the best! Failure may have to be an option if you do not get Pro Rec'ed by the board, being that they are the ones who decide who gets selected, not you nor your father. Jus sayin...
When do you turn 27?

Halstead

Look...I don't have to "wish"....okay...
I get there ON MY OWN merit!
I appreciate the little Cinderella wishes...but I'm not into "wishing" okay.