• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Zarqawi + 77 Virgins

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Whalebite said:
:icon_rage

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060608/ap_on_re_us/al_zarqawi_berg

WHAT????

'Michael Berg, a pacifist who is running for Delaware's lone House seat on the Green Party ticket, said al-Zarqawi's death is likely to foster anti-American resentment among al-Qaida members who feel they have nothing left to lose.'

Right, dont want to offend thoes nice al quada people, they were so friendly at last weeks tea party, it would be a shame to offend their sencibilities. IT WOULD BE A SHAME TO GET JUSTICE FOR YOUR SON GETTING HIS HEAD CUT OFF IN FRONT OF THE WORLD. Dont want to tip thoes kind al queada people over the edge, they might boycott coca-cola, OR MAYBE RUN PLANES INTO OUR BUILDINGS.

Who has that post script that liberals are defined as people who come from a world of lollypops and rainbows?

Ghandi would not work against hitler.

:icon_rage :icon_rage :icon_rage :icon_rage :icon_rage

Don't mind Pacifists, they have something wrong with the wiring in their head.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I wonder if he thinks hell is as hot as iraq?

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
ghost119 said:
didn't you hear? they ran out of virgins a while ago. too many were blowing themselves up or being killed by the infidels.

Did anyone see the Daily Show segment where the woman reporter was like "With at least 7 confirmed terrorists dead, it's a bad day for the virgin provider. Personally? I think some of them are going to end up with some bruised fruit from the cherry orchard if you catch my drift."

Absolutely classic.

snort

Banned
That news definately brought a smile to my face.

@jpaviator: The house was made of reinforced concrete, and he was possibly underground. It's really no surprise that the guy lived as long as he did. It's good he knew what happened to him.

plc67

pilot
Is it just me or is 77 virgins through eternity not much of a deal? I knew Marines back in the 70s who did that well in a year in San Diego(minus the virgin part.)

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
@PLC: Well...technically 77 virgins for infinity is actually infinite virgins for infinity: Infinity divided by a nummber is infiniti...So I tried to figure out how man virgins a year that would be...and it is actually an infinite number...so...

77 virgins for infinity is an infinite number of virgins....that is a better deal than you mentioned above

Total geek answer.... love it!

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
@PLC: Well...technically 77 virgins for infinity is actually infinite virgins for infinity: Infinity divided by a nummber is infiniti...So I tried to figure out how man virgins a year that would be...and it is actually an infinite number...so...

77 virgins for infinity is an infinite number of virgins....that is a better deal than you mentioned above

Unless, of course it was actually 77 Virginians...

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4sForever said:
If I didn't know better .... it would almost appear that the media just does not want to give the military or the administration ANY credit for ANYTHING in this fight ... call me crazy ??
Of course they don't. You know the standard procedure. Blame Bush (and his administration) for everything negative; give him no credit for anyting positive. The media can't give the military any positive kudos for this because that would imply Bush is doing something right. Now, if there is even a question that the military has messed up.....well, you know how THAT turns out.

JIMMY

RetreadRand said:
So Che's death was a hoax? and he is really Zarq?

holy crap... AW and a4s are going to be famous after discovering something this important!!! :icon_nav_

Birdman

Zarqawi's Brand of Evil

It’s hard to find words to use about Zarqawi. Some guy on TV just called him an “all-star” terrorist, but it doesn’t sound right.

In the field of evil, I would say Zarqawi changed things. He was an innovator in the field of evil, and he leaves a legacy.

I was in Iraq when his organization blew up the U.N. building. There was a press conference going on in the building when the bomb went off, being taped by a video camera, so you see and hear the explosion, then everything goes dark and in the darkness you hear a woman scream. I remember looking at the dark screen and hearing the woman.

The day after the U.N. bombing, a U.N. official came out in front of the gate, in front of the crater the bomb left, and said that the U.N. did not want U.S. tanks out in front of the building because the way the U.N. worked required free access for people to go in and out.

It struck me that, even after getting hit by a bomb, this official still did not understand that the nature of the enemy and the range of targets had changed…that no one was safe, not the UN, not humanitarian organizations, not Arabs, not women or children. It required a different way of thinking to understand a new level of evil.

Another Zarqawi innovation, or at least development, expanded the targets further. A letter intercepted to Al Qaeda leadership, revealed his plans to pit Sunni against Shiite, to stir up a religious war to make Iraq ungovernable.

He also expanded the range of terror attacks beyond Iraq, blowing up a wedding in Jordan and changing the way people behave in that country for years to come.

His use of the Internet to broadcast the beheading of hostages finally drew criticism from Al Qaeda because of the revulsion it was causing among Arabs.

Zarqawi was so bad, Al Qaeda told him to tone it down.