• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Zarqawi + 77 Virgins

FlyingBeagle

pilot
raptor10 said:
Fox News just had a graphic of a 3D F-4 Phantom Dropping two drop tanks onto Zarqawi's house, and then described the attack as coming from two F-16s! ROFL

I heard it was a t-34. . . and I was flying. . . armed with a bag of bricks. Who needs a highly trained pilot in a fancy ass jet when you have amateurs streaking along at 150 knots? :D

Actually, I saw the same news graphic. It made me think of that aweomse scene from Clear and Present Danger when the 18 rolls in to blow up the drug lord's mansion.

snow85

Come on, the FBI would have given him twins!

FlyingBeagle

pilot
Riper Snifle said:
"We want to give you the joyous news of the martyrdom of the mujahed sheik Abu Musab al-Zarqawi."

Right. . .I don't care how suicidal you or your group is, it has to be demoralizing to see your leaders picked off one by one. Keep up the charade guys. Maybe someone will believe you.

East

东部
Contributor
alzarqawi_narrowweb__200x262.jpg

NOW LET'S DRAG HIS BODY PARTS THROUGH THE STREETS!

JIMC5499

ex-Mech
raptor10 said:
Fox News just had a graphic of a 3D F-4 Phantom Dropping two drop tanks onto Zarqawi's house, and then described the attack as coming from two F-16s! ROFL

Who's got time for accuracy. This is news!:D

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Fox news says:

2 x 500 pounders (precision guided - somebody help me with the technical term for this weapon..)

You can bet there was a team on the ground lazing the target...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
ChuckMK23 said:
Fox news says:

2 x 500 pounders (precision guided - somebody help me with the technical term for this weapon..)

You can bet there was a team on the ground lazing the target...
Uhhhhhh .... they say 2 x 500 lbs of tough love ... so maybe 2 x GBU-12 ??? i.e., a "smart" Mk82 ... :)

GBU-10.jpg

And speakin' of "smart" ... can any of you boys tell from the targeting screen video what type of a/c it was ?? I know, the news says F-16, but the "news" says a lot of things... :) Was it a LANTRIN (sp?) pod vid? A LITENING (sp?) pod?? I think I'm getting these right ... ??? .... whatever they are --- wish we'd had a whole bunch.

vanity

Zoomie
Wait who was it that got al-Zarqawi? O ya that right the Air Force did. Hehe just messing with you all. :)

JIMC5499

ex-Mech
vanity said:
Wait who was it that got al-Zarqawi? O ya that right the Air Force did. Hehe just messing with you all. :)

Actually I'd say the guys on the ground lasing the target got him. The Air Farce just delivered their message. :D

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
vanity said:

Hah if you're so AF gung ho then you better change the little bit about being a Future ERAU Mid :icon_tong